Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Enchanted Ground - Guelph Faery Fest 2011

Whew! What a weekend...as always, the Guelph Faery Fest was a lot of fun! There was a great turn out and we could not have had more perfect weather! The entertainment was great; a Midsummer Night's Dream was well acted with just the right amount of humor, the musicians were excellent and there was even a comedic act of 4 guys doing improv during the night of the Masquerade Ball. The jousting never disappoints - and at the very end there was the prettiest Paso Fino dancing horse!

I'm including a selection of pics from my booth and some of the newest dragons in the Grove but I'll have more pics of the Faery Fest itself soon! Oh, and did I mention that I won for 'Best Decorated Booth'!? Yay!!!










Yes! Even a faery cat was in attendance =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment