Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Craft Show

This past weekend I was asked to be a vendor at a local craftshow, the Cardinal Leger Craft Show. It certainly helped to put me more in the mood for Christmas. Plus, I met some really great fellow vendors!
Here's a couple pictures of my table - including a borrowed feathered Christmas tree (thank-you Tabitha) that everyone seemed to love!



I completed a couple new pieces for this show:

A Blue Dragon Mask, made with handmade paper containing flecks of crushed seashells and seashell bead accents.

And the tiniest Hippocampus/Seahorse that I've ever created!

We had a lovely, bright room with windows from nearly floor to ceiling as a venue and the atmosphere of the show was a very cozy, family-oriented affair. Despite the lack of snow here, I'm feeling a little bit more Christmas-y!

1 comment: