Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Enchanted Ground - Faery Fest 2012!

Sorry for the long silence - in many ways 2012 is turning out to be a very demanding & busy year! But I have to let you know the latest and to remind everyone that the Guelph Faery Fest is here again!!! Not this weekend, but next weekend: June 22, 23 & 24! Click here to check out the website for more information! I so look forward to this festival every year and this year is no different! If you can make it; hope to see you there! If you can't come - at least wish for nice weather on that weekend :)



I'll be there with some new creatures from the Grove, including a collaborative duo! Karen Waschinski (of Scratching at the Window) and I created this pair, entitled "Spring Reunion." Karen lovingly created Lady Teah, the soft sculpture bear and I sculpted one of my tiniest dragons yet, a mere 3 3/4 inches, to perch on her arm. If you'd like to see this pair in person, come out to Faery Fest!



I'll also have some other new pieces at the festival; including Fantasy Masquerade Masks & Faery Mushroom sculptures - stay tuned for preview pics!

1 comment: