Monday, July 2, 2012

Post-Faery Fest Update

Enchanted Ground, the Guelph Faery Fest had lovely weather - fortunately - yet again this year for most of the festival. We had dark clouds,and then rain, only during the last hour or so of the festival on Sunday(I'm so happy it held out until then.) So,it was a warm, sunny, blue-skied weekend for the most part. Just perfect. Here are a couple pics of my booth at this year's Faery Fest.






As I mentioned, I had some new items this year, such as: Toadstool Sculptures & Goblin Masks! You can see a couple of new pieces below.
I also had a new stand (freebie from the local costume shop!!) that was just perfect for displaying both my Dragon Masks and my Dragon Wands.
All in all, it was a really good Faery Fest this year! Here's one of my favourite pics:

If you want to see many more pics of Enchanted Ground - Faery Fest 2012 you can go to my Deviantart Gallery or my Google Albums to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment