Monday, August 12, 2013

Destined Dragon Duo?

Some new dragons in the works, or should I say 're-works.' I've decided to pair together the two dragons below, who were flying solo, up until now. However, I haven't decided if they should be just two dragons hangin' out together, or perhaps two doting dragon parents, or maybe two star-crossed lovers? I put up a poll on my Deviantart page only to realize, after the fact, that you have to be signed in as a member to vote! If you have an opinion please do share in the comments below. Here are the two pixie dragons destined to be paired together:

 



These dragons need a story! I hope to post more work in progress pics as this piece comes along...

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine them lovingly gazing at the egg they both just created... They're beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete