Friday, October 11, 2013

To Recap...

 I have a series! And didn't even know it! I haven't been completely prolific with my Dragon Masks - but I have been consistent. It occurred to me after recently completing my latest Green Dragon Mask that all of my masks are - for lack of a better word - 'girlie.' So, starting with my original Gold Dragon mask, (my 'prototype' dragon mask that I will never sell) here is, chronologically, my Dragon Maiden Mask Series:

 
My original Gold Dragon Mask.

 
 
 
Black Victorian Dragon Mask

 
 
 
Pink Floral Dragon Maiden Mask

 
 
And the latest: my Green Dragon Maiden Mask.

 
All the above masks have found their person. With the exception of my newest one - I wonder if she will find her person in time for this Halloween season!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. An impressive set! Each is entirely unique and yet absolutely yours, Tammi. Thank you for bringing them all together like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your mask!!! How wonderfully awesome they are! I am a huge dragon fan and always admire the works done by those kindred spirits of dragon-kind alike . :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lori - thanks so much!
      I actually only saw your comment just now!!!
      (I need to get to my blog more often...)

      Delete