Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy December!



Hope the winter weather (depending on your location) is treating you well! We've already had a first dumping of snow, which has long departed, but I can't wait for more!
Yes, I know. But it's so necessary to get in the Christmas-y mood! So far I've had a good head start with some of the festivities below...


Ice sculpture at the Christkindl Market

Bird's eye view of Christkindl

Christkindl Market


And for the very first time I got to see Elora's Night Christmas parade which was truly lovely - and got to visit our friends' new Bed and Breakfast: The Flying Leap!
We had such a nice time. Karen and Edeltraud are always wonderful hostesses and their new B&B is truly charming.


Sunroom, festively decorated, at the Flying Leap.



I have to say, they certainly had the BEST view of the Elora Christmas parade from almost any window and viewpoint in their establishment!



And Elora certainly puts on a great parade with a huge turn out!


Here's wishing you and yours the best of the Season and a bright New Year!



1 comment:

  1. I just realised you are local to me lol I didn't know that till you posted about Guelph and Elora. Small world.

    Pep

    ReplyDelete